[Screenshot courtesy of BBC and YouTube.com/TheRoyalChannel]
#Bonas Pulse takes what the St. Bonaventure University community tweets about regarding a certain topic.
The Royal Wedding of Prince William & Catherine Middleton either captivated viewers to watch it before the sunrise or drew no interest.
Here are some St. Bonaventure tweeters who had an opinion on it one way or another:
- @Ry_Guy1 Do you have to be royal to have a #RoyalWedding or can you just wear #BK crowns and pretend at the altar?
- @KateBurt1 Kate Middleton looks absolutely beautiful #RoyalWedding. She has a long train like Princess Diana.
- @Salernak09 RT @shopbop: Kate looks AMAZING in her Alexander McQueen wedding gown designed by Sarah Burton. #royalwedding
- @placerm I don’t remember being up this early in a long time — and no, it’s not because of the Royal Wedding.
- @bdavies227 Watching the #RoyalWedding
- @ItsStephannie Going to bed soon so that I can get up early for a bit of the #RoyalWedding 🙂
- @dallasfmiller Why is the royal wedding a world event? Lavish wedding for figurehead English monarchs? #nothanks #wasteoftime